- Bears failed to impress
- Bulls have a good technical platform to use and push higher
- Index has positive posture on all time frames and MAs are positively aligned on all time frames
- While technicals look positive, if this is a 5th wave, there may not be much room for complacency.
- ARMS is dangerously overbought and may need some sort of a drop to cool off
- The coming week is an OpEx week
- OEW pivot support at 1222 and 1187. Pivot resistance at 1240 and 1261.
- Long term trend is up. Mid-term trend is up. Short term trend is up
For a more thorough analysis and detailed, annotated charts, subscribe to premium posts at